ADS

Google Adwords Certification Exam I Got 90% you also want?

Google Adwords Certification Exam

Google Adwords Certification Exam

Re- Certification of Google Adwords 


My Self Fazal Ahamd, I Pass Google Adwords Certification Exam individually, I study very hard for passed both Google fundamental, Google Advance search and also I pass Display search exam. 

How to prepare for Google Adwords Certification Exam?

When I start to learn about Google Adword my senior guide me to how to set a campaign, create a ads copy and bids management etc. and they are all done GoogleAdwords Certification Exam,  and when ask for please help me to certified but no one help me for certification exam, then I start study with the help of Google Fundamental Guide and other source while preparation I tried many time to pass examination but not succeed, after 3 month of study and 5 to 6 time retake finally I pass my exam.






Now I am Google Adwords Certified professional   

I have recent Question and Answer to Pass Exam, I will help you to become a Google Adwords Certification 100% Grantee that you will pass. For more information you can contact me: fzlamd87@gmail.com Or Call: Fazal - 09555 425232


Quick links



Share on Google Plus

About Fazal Ahmad

I am Fazal Ahmad, Digital Marketing Analyst, passionate about Digital Marketing, SEO, SMO, Google Adword and Analytics Certified
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments: